Financial Seminar with Bob Malas from Second Opinion Investor ServicesOrganised by
PEO Scarborough Chapter
On Tuesday, April 21, 2009, Bob Malas from second Opinion Investor services will give a presentation on how to manage your money wisely during the current economic downturn
The presentation will explain the steps an Investor should take to manage their money wisely during these challenging times. The presentation will cover the following points:
- The need to focus on the investment process rather than investment products
- What is the right asset mix for you and when should you change it.
- Understanding the different risks than can impact your financial security
- How to determine what fees you are paying your advisor and are you receiving appropriate value for these fees.
- Measuring investment and advisor performance.
Mark your calendar! Registration starts at 6:30pm